- 2 hour zip line tour
- 3 hour Raft Trip
- Choose from 3 levels of rafting:
More challenging (Class I-IV)
Less challenging (Class I-III)
Scenic (Class I)
- Plan on a 5.5 – 6.5 hour day.
- Trip times begin between 8:00 and 1:30 for one day.
- Split the activities into two days at the same price.
Fly across the Gallatin River, then paddle down it for a great day of adventure and fun! The Gallatin River Zip & Dip is definitely a customer favorite!
– The Classic ZipLine tour is a great introduction to zip lining, with 3 zips and 3 adventure bridges. You will begin by ascending to a tree platform 50 ft in the air, where you will take a leap into the unknown on the first zip. Our second zip line, deemed “The Wiley Wire of the Wild West,” will take you soaring over 800ft across the Gallatin River. Then, strike a pose and show us your zipping style on zip 3, “Grandma’s House,” as you fly over the river and through the woods! Weight limit 260 lbs.
– The Super Zipline tour lines will build in length throughout the tour, so the thrills never stop. Adventurous other elements are mixed in to make this tour dynamic. The bridge deemed “Bill’s Revenge” will test your balance as you step from swaying swing to swing, then, monkey up and climb the cargo net (optional). Finish the tour with two zips soaring across the Gallatin River! Weight limit 260 lbs
– The rafting portion is approx. 3 hours, with about 2 on the water depending on water levels. The Gallatin River is a technical river that runs through a scenic, rocky canyon. It has fun rapids and is the most challenging commercial rafting available in the Yellowstone Area. We run two main sections of the river, catering to a more or less challenging experience. Our friendly office staff we will help you pick the appropriate one depending on your group and water levels on the river.…